These guidelines describe the process for the last sensemaking workshop of the Watershed programme, adapted to be a fully online process. The purpose of the sensemaking process is two-fold:
- Learn how to do analysis and interpretation of harvested outcomes.
- Obtain insights on the monitoring questions as formulated in the OH design:
- How do the (pathways of ) harvested outcomes that show progress towards improved environmentally sustainable and equitable governance of WASH and IWRM as well as to capacity development of civil society?
- What has been the contribution of Watershed to these outcomes? Where have the strategies been effective, where not?
- How do these outcomes confirm and/or challenge the ToC?
Type: Tool/training material/ Manual/guidelines